Friday, December 16, 2016

Blog 8: Recounting Michigan

In my fellow classmate, Thomas McDill’s blog, he emphasizes the suspicion that candidate Donald Trump committed voter fraud because of his request to recount Michigan’s vote. As questionable as this sounds I feel as tho this is unnecessary because at the end of the day I don’t believe this makes much of a difference in the outcome. Donald Trump has already won the electoral vote, so what difference would it have made? if there was a possible “mistake,” so to speak in Michigan, what other mistakes could have been made in other states that we aren’t at all aware of? I agree and sympathize with McDill when he mentions that it would only be righteous to allow Michigan to have a recount. In addition, I also find it ridiculous that this situation occurred, being that that is exactly what President Elect, Donald Trump accused Hillary Clinton of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment